CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

bouncy seat




In the same day.....I walked out of the room and came back to find that Presley had scooted all the way out of the boucy seat to where her head was where her hiney should be and then later, I walked in to find Tanner (who had snuck upstairs without me knowing to get her "suckies" (pacifiers) just sitting in the seat watching some Disney chair....with the vibrate button on... like it was all normal! pretty eventful day for that little seat ;)

6 comments:

Andrew Minchew said...

surely presley cannot be comfortable! you should go to linens and things, they have toddler versions of those chairs for pretty cheap :)

jenn said...

apparently, this doubles as a infant and preschool size.....I thought I had it all covered.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn!! I didn't know you had a blog :) I'm so happy to be able to keep up with you! I miss you guys so much--it was so fun to read your stories. Ava also LOVES to climb in her old chair & act like a baby. Everytime we walk through the garage (that would be multiple times a day) she sees it & starts crying for it. It's so pathetic! Anyways, I miss you all & hope you're doing good! I'll talk to you soon :)

Amanda said...

umm yep. Cade loves to sit in ALL of Chloe's baby seats. Bumbo, bouncy seat, swing, car seat...they are hilarious!

jenn said...

ya, rach- it is new! my sister-n-law insisted that I be apart of the bloggin world! look forward to getting to follow you guys and all your journeys! how is your mom doing?!? I hope all is well. keep me posted...

jenn said...

I know - Tanner loves the Bumbo too!